The economic downturn has motivated IT departments to challenge the status quo and explore ways to improve operational efficiencies but what are their strategies to succeed? The 2010 Rising to the Challenge report takes a fresh look at the challenges facing IT leaders and uncovers their priorities for a successful year.
What you'll discover:
IT leaders are faced with a fresh set of conditions in 2010 as they strive to operate their departments differently and more efficiently.
2010 Global IT Leadership Report
After an extensive global study of 456 CIO's, IT Directors and Heads of IT in the US, UK and Singapore, Savvis presents Strategies for Success. This in-depth report examines the strategic priorities of these organisations and the use of outsourcing and cloud computing to achieve their goals.
Within this report we present:
- Key issues that IT departments are facing in 2010
- Top strategic priorities and efficiency initiatives for the year ahead
- The future of outsourcing - current barriers and predicted growth of outsourced IT until 2020
- Enterprise cloud - what features make cloud "enterprise-grade" and what plans do enterprises have for adopting this technology?
- Cost saving expectations from enterprise cloud